Seoul archive is managed by Global Urban Partnership Division of SMG and the Seoul Institute together. Seoul archive introduces urban development, provides global urban information and promotes public-private cooperation.
What is Seoul Solution?
- Seoul archive collects policies of Seoul Metropolitan Government that affects much on urban development and hopes to be a comprehensive archive for convenience of international organizations, corporations, and citizens.
- Seoul archive stores global urban information and make it approachable for citizens, corporation, government and academics.
- Seoul archive provides administrative supports to private corporation projects and information to overseas urban infrastructure developments.
- Seoul archive expects cooperation from many private corporations which aim to overseas expansion.
- Seoul archive will do the best to provide effective systems and qualified information for convenience of our users.