Call for CityNet Services
CityNet Services is a regular program, designed so CityNet members can conduct sustainable learning exchanges across the network, and showcase good practices for other cities to replicate. It further enhances CityNet’s pool of experts, and ensures maximum outcome benefits to the participants.
CityNet Services can be applied officially to the Secretariat 2 months in advance. In light of the convenience of internet and technologies, CityNet Services will be conducted primarily online, with a focus on the 2 formats.
|Advisory Assistance||CityNet Services identifies resource persons from among its pool of experts and partner institutions and connects them to your local government for direct technical advice. Technical experts from other CityNet members can extend their advisory services as well. CityNet Secretariat may provide facilitation for the project.|
|City-to-City Partnerships||CityNet Services enables its members to jumpstart proactive engagement in strengthening city relations. Peer Review of the focused area of topic and knowledge sharing will be conducted to initiate an effective and deep cooperation.|
1. Applicants should download the application form online, which will help them articulate their specific problem statements and solicit appropriate responses. The application is done on a per organization basis, and an official letter of interest must be provided as an attachment. Please send the application form and the letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The CityNet Secretariat will acknowledge and consolidate the application form;
3. The CityNet Secretariat will re-examine the consolidated form and verify whether the request matches with particular CityNet Services provider. Some guide questions in consideration for the expert to evaluate the requests include:
- What is the size of the problem being addressed?
- What is the urgency of the problem?
- Is there a logical and viable solution which produces the desired results?
- Is the right team/service available to help?
- How significant will be the impact of the CityNet Services to the applicant members and to their cities at large?
- Can the impact be quantified, measured, and evaluated?
4. CityNet Secretariat will communicate with the successful applicant city members to co-develop the program concept, finalize the agreement of cooperation and the activity schedules.
For more information on CityNet Services, contact
Seoul Global Center 10F
38 Jongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea