Registration will be necessary for all participants. The registration is available on our official website and should be completed no later than 4 August 2022. Compliance with this deadline will ensure efficient processing of registration information, travel arrangements, accommodations, and the proper issuance of required travel and the Congress documents. Please contact our Congress Coordinator, Ms. Lauren Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration inquiries.
Malaysia’s Ministry of Health has approved the following vaccines to enter Malaysia:
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- Sinopharm (Beijing)-Covilo
We invite you to register for the Congress at this link: https://bit.ly/citynetcongress2022.
Alternatively, you may download the Registration Form by clicking the button below, and sending the completed form to email@example.com.
For participants who cannot attend in person, online registration is available for the following sessions:
- 41st Executive Committee Meeting (20 September 2022)
- 9th General Council (22 September 2022)
- 42nd Executive Committee Meeting (23 September 2022)
Please register for online participation no later than 11 August 2022.
We invite you to register for online participation here: https://forms.gle/qJ4fa7UECWQ2ueL98 .
For all members who are unable to attend in person, please submit the Letter of Delegation of Authority for Absentee, downloadable below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive sponsorship, please verify that your organization meets the following criteria.
- Your city/organization has paid all CityNet membership fees up until 2022.
- Contribution within the last year to the Urban SDG Knowledge Platform‘s database of cases (submitted at least one case after 1 September 2021)
The organizer will award sponsorship of different levels based on the sponsorship guidelines. Please note that sponsorship is not guaranteed.
Full sponsorship will cover both round-trip airfare and hotel accommodation; partial sponsorship will cover only the hotel accommodation.
CityNet will select beneficiaries according to the guidelines of CityNet. Detailed instructions will be provided along with the registration confirmation letter.
There are three hotels available for CityNet Congress attendees. The reservation form has been uploaded here for your convenience. Please fill out the form and send it directly to the email listed on the form.
VE Hotel & Residence
- Located in the same building as the Congress venue
- Deluxe Rooms: RM 286.20
- Deluxe Suites: RM 318.00
- 10 minute walk from the Congress venue
- Located at the intersection of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya
- Thinker Studio – Type 2: RM 153.70
- Dreamer Studio: RM 153.70
Cititel Mid Valley
- 15 minute drive from the Congress venue
- Located in Mid Valley City
- Superior Room: RM 150.00
- Deluxe Room: 250.00