What do young citizens expect of their governments?
As part of the co-located events at World Cities Summit, CityNet and Microsoft organized a session to discuss the outcomes of a recent survey of young people’s expectations of their City Governments. Interesting insights emerge include current views of the challenges faced today, young peoples’ hope for the future and Cities that they admire.
Date: 11 July 2016
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Level 4, Simpor Junior 4813
City Mayors are invited to this forum that aims to provide opportunity for cross exchange of ideas and best practices allowing cities to collaborate on formulating their future agenda.
Speakers for this session include:
- Chang-Beom Kim, Ambassador for International Relations, Seoul Metropolitan Government
- Oswar Muadzin Mungkasa, Deputy Governor of Jakarta for Spatial Planning and Environment
- Michael Koh, Fellow at the Centre for Liveable Cities
- Mary Jane Ortega, former Mayor of San Fernando, La Union, Philippines; CityNet Special Advisor
- Stefan Sjoestroem, Vice President for Public Sector Asia, Microsoft
To participate in this session, please contact Stephani Widorini at email@example.com