- Dates: 13 – 15 October, 2014
- Venue: CyberPort Conference and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
5 reasons why you must attend Future Cities Asia:
- Assess and review the business case for why cities should want to become smart
- Understand why the focus is on cities and what smart means to different cities
- Get the verdict on whether the smart city is genuinely our future or whether it’s just empty hype
- Learn what future technologies will be needed and how in future cities
- Do smart cities need smart citizens, and if so, what are the implications for your organisation?
Future Cities Asia organiser, Worldwide Business Research (WBR), is happy to extend two complimentary passes for the conference to CityNet members. These will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
In order to register yourself: