To identify a category of memberships and promote information exchange and networking amongst CITYNET members, your organisations are requested to submit a profile of your organisation.
The profile of an organisation should not exceed 2 pages in length, including figures, diagrams or maps and must be typed in A4 portrait size format. Your submission will be printed as how we receive them. Therefore, we request you to format your information as clearly as and as informatively as possible.
The organisation profile should be sent via mail/e-mail with electronic file to the CityNet Secretariat. Please also enclose any materials introducing your organisation available for our references.
The Organisation Profile will contain the following information.
1) Name of the Organisation
3) Country/City (Located in which country / city)
4) Name of President / Secretary General
2. Introduction of the Organisation (No restrictions in contents, but within 4 lines)
3. Outline of the Organisation
1) Year Established
2) Background to the Founding
3) Relationship with Local Authorities
4) Number of Staff
5) Membership Structure
6) Decision-making Body
7) Annual Revenue and Expenditure with Sources
4. Photographs (Whatever you want to show)
5. Visions of the Organisation
2) Recent Activities Undertaken
1) What type of cooperation is needed
2) What type of cooperation you can offer
8. Contact Person for CITYNET
2) Job Title or Official Position
3) Address / Tel / Fax / E-mail / Website